Spartan Daycare provides a happy, fun and safe environment for children of all ages. Our goal is to provide a variety of experiences for children in an engaging, loving environment that will promote the balanced development of your child.
Children learn and communicate through play. Our goal is to make play time and lesson time interesting and stimulating, developing children’s natural curiosity and building self-esteem. Our curriculum includes language arts, basic math skills, arts and crafts, gross and fine motor skill development, dramatic play, and music appreciation. Activities are designed to encourage your child’s emotional, social and cognitive development.
2936 Flora Springs Way
Sacramento, CA 95834
Mon 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Tue 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Wed 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Thu 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Fri 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
- State licensed, owner owned and operated
- Adaptive to all temperaments, learning, and parenting styles
- Comfortable in-home atmosphere that's clean, sanitary and safe
- Monthly menu prepared in advanced, all meals and snacks are included
- Daily communication via Brightwheel App.
- 2 Photos of child sent daily
- Monthly Newsletter that includes the monthly theme, topics to review at home, book recommendations, activity ideas for home, nursery rhymes, and kid friendly recipe ideas
- Criminal background check and Livescan fingerprint clearance
- Current in adult/infant CPR and first aid certified, and Child Health and Safety course completion
- Liability insurance