We use Funshine Express Curricula, which is a research and evidence-based preschool curriculum kit that creates enthusiasm for learning and builds school readiness skills.
Our monthly menu is prepared in advance, all meals and snacks are included.
Spartan Daycare provides a happy, fun and safe environment for children 12 months and older. Our goal is to provide a variety of experiences for children in an engaging, loving environment that will promote the balanced development of your child.
Children learn and communicate through play. Our goal is to make play time and lesson time interesting and stimulating, developing children’s natural curiosity and building self-esteem. Our curriculum includes language arts, basic math skills, arts and crafts, gross and fine motor skill development, dramatic play, and music appreciation. Activities are designed to encourage your child’s emotional, social and cognitive development.
- State licensed, owner owned and operated
- Adaptive to all temperaments, learning, and parenting styles
- Comfortable in-home atmosphere that's clean, sanitary and safe
- Weekly menu prepared in advanced, all meals and snacks are included
- Daily communication via Brightwheel App. such as diaper changes and nap times
- 2 Photos of child sent daily
- Yearly pumpkin patch and Fire Station field trip
- Yearly Easter Egg Hunt
- Monthly Newsletter that includes the monthly theme, topics to review at home, book recommendations, activity ideas for home, nursery rhymes, and kid friendly recipe ideas
- Ongoing developmental assessments for children age 2 - 4 yrs focused on kindergarten readiness in accordance with California State Department of Education's requirements
- Criminal background check and Livescan fingerprint clearance
- Current in adult/infant CPR and first aid certified, and Child Health and Safety course completion
- Liability insurance
2936 Flora Springs Way
Sacramento, CA 95834
Mon 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Tue 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Wed 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Thu 7:15 am - 5:30 pm
Fri 7:15 am - 5:30 pm